Eat Clean Recipes

Eat Clean Recipes

There are endless recipes for all sorts of meals and dishes, but there are not many Eat Clean Recipes out there. Sure, you can make a salad, add some nuts and your own homemade dressing, and call that a recipe, but eating vegetables doesn’t mean it’s clean –not by a long shot!

mealbetixYou see, the vegetables here are raised with pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, GMOs and toxic fertilizers, which is the exact opposite of what eat clean recipes are.

In fact, what makes a recipe an eat clean recipe is the total lack of pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, GMOs and toxic fertilizers, so if you want to enjoy an eat clean recipe, you must make sure you do not include any ingredient that could even potentially contain any pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, GMOs and toxic fertilizers.

Eat Clean Recipes
Eat Clean Recipes

Now you could certainly buy overpriced “certified organic” produce and that would definitely be better than buying conventional produce, but “certified organic” is not the same as “100% Certified Clean“.

You see, the USDA states that “certified organic” must achieve only 95% organic, which means the other 5% could be anything non-organic!

So this wouldn’t be considered “100% Certified Clean“, either. If you’re going through the trouble of creating Eat Clean Recipes, you don’t want to waste your time of money on creating almost Eat Clean Recipes. I’m sure you prefer truly 100% Eat Clean Recipes.

So first, you need to find a source of truly 100% Certified Clean meals and build your clean food lifestyle from that point. 100% Certified Clean food is the staple of all your Eat Clean Recipes.

But, unfortunately, 100% Certified Clean food is not sold at your local supermarket, health food store or Farmer’s Market, so how can you eat 100% Certified Clean every day?

You can join the last 100% Certified Clean food lifestyle, called The MealBetix Lifestyle.

The MealBetix Lifestyle provides you your own 100% Certified Clean meals every day and each meal costs as low as $3.15/meal!

Did you ever imagine eating the last truly 100% Certified Clean meals every day for as low as $3.15? This means not only are you experiencing 100% Certified Clean meals every day, but also saving $300+ every month on your food bill!

And The MealBetix Lifestyle also provides you all your nutrition, too! So every month you’re saving money on your food and also saving money on your supplements!

And the health benefits that you will experience the longer you continue The MealBetix Lifestyle will definitely shock you.

So few people alive today will ever know what it’s like to experience truly 100% Certified Clean food.

But no longer will you be one of them, because for the first time in your life, you will finally experience truly 100% Certified Clean meals every day!

The MealBetix Lifestyle works by replacing at least 2 meals every day with MealBetix, then you can make the healthiest dinner you can and that’s it. It’s simple, powerfully healthy and extremely efficient.

Seriously, who has time to buy, prepare, cook and then clean up after 60 meals every month? I don’t, that’s for sure, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still experience the last 100% Certified Clean meal left in the country and finally take your health back.

So, are you ready to experience that last 100% Certified Clean meal? Just click the banner and begin the most important journey for your health and for your future.


mealbetixDr Darren Wayne, aka The Food Guru, is probably the last Food Scientist left not on Big Food’s payroll, not on Big Pharma’s payroll and not on anyone’s payroll, which means he has no agenda, other than to tell you as much truth as possible, before it’s too late.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Be Sure To Confirm Your Email And Unlock Your 53% Off

*will never share with anyone